Dr.Fixit Pidicrete URP Waterproofing Materia
Jaichittra Inc., is one of the prominent and most trusted distribution company in the field of construction & building industry for the past 2 decades serving from 4 locations with annual turnover of 400 million.
We will provide general day-to-day merchandise to you at most competitive rates.
Dr.Fixit Pidicret URP
Dr. Fixit Pidicrete URP is based on modified styrene butadiene latex supplied as a ready to use bonding agent in liquid consistency. It is used for repair of spalled concrete – floors, columns, beams, chhajas, slabs & waterproofing of toilets & bathrooms, small terraces etc. as it bonds strongly to old & new concrete and to plasters. It reduces shrinkage, prevents cracking, dust pick up & improves abrasion resistance.
Features & Benefits:
· Multipurpose – It is multipurpose & economical product, easy to use
· Cracking – It prevents cracking by improving flexural strength
· Hardness – Improves the hardness & prevents dust generation
· Shrinkage – Reduces drying & aging shrinkage cracks
· Bonding – Bond strongly to concrete, masonry, stonework, plasters, cementitious surfaces
· Erosion & corrosion – Improves erosion resistance & prevents corrosion
· Abrasion resistance – Improves abrasion resistance of the cement mix
· Grouting – Reduces viscosity of cement injection grout for better fluidity & bonding .
Areas of Application
· For concrete repairs - Spalled concrete of floors, columns, beams, chajja, slabs, parapets, etc.
· For waterproofing – Small roof terraces, sunken portions of toilets & bathrooms, chajja & lift pits, balconies
· As a bond coat – For bonding of new concrete to old concrete, masonry stone work, plastering
· For cladding – Fixing or re-fixing of slip bricks, tiles, stones & marble bedding
· As external rendering – Weatherproof & frost resistant render
· As bonding slurry coat for pinhole treatment on concrete surface
10 litres Dr. Fixit Pidicrete URP per 50 kg OPC cement.
We are majorly looking inquiries from Chennai, Coimbatore, Tiruchchirapalli, Madurai, Salem, Pondycherry, Thanjavur, Vellore, all over Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnata, Banglore, mysore, Hubli, Belgaum, Mangalore, Mandiya and all states in India.